Ashbury, Ashfield, Broadway, Burwood, Balmain, Burwood Heights, Breakfast Point, Concord, Croydon Park, Enfield, Erskineville, Five Dock, Haberfield, Homebush, Homebush West, Lilyfield, Marrickville, North Strathfield, Rhodes, South Strathfield, Ultimo, Woolloomooloo Child Care Centres.
At Mini-Skool We foster a child’s sense of agency and give them topmost opportunities to be active participants in shaping their world. Our trained and experienced teachers model and support best practice curriculum that helps children strengthen the fundamental basis for future success in their learning and develop their emotional and intellectual wellbeing.
Our educational and developmental program empowers our children to believe in themselves, so they learn to chart their successful paths toward young adulthood and throughout life.
The benefits of empowering our children
- Grow confidence and self-esteem.
- Encourage independence.
- Build resilience.
- Develop self-respect.
- Make them better learners.
Mini-Skool is a multi-cultural community and values strong partnerships with families and the local community. We are an inclusive service and proudly celebrate diversities in our everyday learning practices at our service. Our families are encouraged to involve in decision making and participate in every celebrations and event we observe at Mini-Skool.
Our learning spaces have a homely feeling as our service is set on a reconverted house and designed and decorated to feel like a home away from home for our little ones.
Our Educators are our strength at Mini-Skool, we have a vibrant and enthusiastic team of educators who are all Early Childhood and Primary teaching trained, experienced, caring and passionate in their roles as teachers.
What makes us special
- We foster a child’s sense of agency in empowering their physical, emotional, social & cognitive development,
- Individualized academic and developmental programs for all age groups,
- Inclusion support program governed by quailed Early childhood teachers – children with all abilities and diversities are enrolled at Mini-Skool,
- Preschool and School readiness program delivers by Primary teaching qualified teachers,
- Fees include all meals, nappies, weekly dance, language and sports programs and incursions and excursions,
- Homelike environment – a home away from home for our little ones,
- Specialised care and service that you can always count on,
- Bi-lingual teachers in each learning spaces,
- We are above ratios in each of our rooms, and
- Maintains an open door policy with our families.
To see detailed information on our centre, please use this link Mini-Skool
195 Croydon Road Croydon NSW
Ph: 02 9705 8297
Please feel free to contact us on the number above or fill in your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible.