Ashbury, Ashfield, Broadway, Burwood, Balmain, Burwood Heights, Breakfast Point, Concord, Croydon Park, Enfield, Erskineville, Five Dock, Haberfield, Homebush, Homebush West, Lilyfield, Marrickville, North Strathfield, Rhodes, South Strathfield, Ultimo, Woolloomooloo Child Care Centres.
Emmerick Street Community Preschool Part time Position (Thursday and Fridays) - 2 hour/day to cover lunch breaks
- Certificate III in Children’s Services or approved equivalent, (refer to the ACECQA website for information on approved equivalent qualifications)
- Experience working in an early childhood education and care setting
- Experience and good understanding of educational programs for children under the age of 5 years that reflect the principles, practices and learning outcomes outlined in the Early Years Learning Framework
- A current Working with Children Check Certification & compliance with child protection legislation is essential.
- A current first aid certificate (please refer to the ACECQA website for a full list of approved First Aid qualifications)
- Ability to work in a small team
Apply in writing with resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic teacher to join our Concord and Marrickville Gymbaroo Team.
Gymbaroo is a parent child education programme for 0-5 year olds. Gymbaroo has been running in Australia for over 30 years and in the Inner West for over 13 years. It is a supportive, flexible and friendly work environment.
We have a casual part time position to work during school terms at both locations.
We are looking for someone with:-
• Tertiary qualifications related to Early Childhood or Teaching
• Experience working with 0-5 Years age group
• Ability to teach both children and parents in a fun early learning environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work within a team environment
Cubby College is looking for passionate staff for our exciting and family friendly purpose built 56 place centre in Concord, catering from 6weeks to 6years. The curriculum is designed to engage Children with both indoor and outdoor stimulating environments to capture their imagination and Educators are highly skilled and experienced. Open Monday - Friday, between 7am-6pm.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to gain hands – on experience, in a quality service
• Great salary package (based on your level of experience and qualification).
• Supportive management team.
• Professional development.
• Onsite parking / close to public transport
• Great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
• Amazing Educational Leader’s – guiding the team in centre program and reviewing policies and procedures
• Regular team bonding activities.
If you think this amazing opportunity is for you, we would love to hear from you! Applications can be submitted via the following: www.cubbycollege.com.au Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Enquiries: 97396960